We offer an innovative solution that is based on the latest nanotechnologies and application techniques.
Most isotank liners are rather expensive. Not only in purchasing but also when they are in operational use. Because of the high chemical resistance epoxy and similar brittle systems are used, showing lots of cracks and defects. Tanks had to be totally sand blasted and recoated, because repair on the spot was impossible. In short, cost of damage, downtime, transport and recoating are enormous.
The DUZA® CHEMFLEX system is the result after many years of development and experiment. To obtain the maximum properties, full control on the system’s preparatory operations and application is essential. For this reason DUZA GROUP offers the complete system, coating including preparation and application, to be carried out in the Rotterdam area, so easy to reach. Click here to download the Chemflex Technical Leaflet. The main important advantages of the DUZA® CHEMFLEX system are:
- Extreme adhesion on a non-blasted surface.
- No brittleness but lasting flexibility.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- High surface density so easy-to-clean.
- Low extra weight of max. 15 kg.
- Recovery of pitting.
- In case of mechanical damage easy repair on the spot.
- Removable again without blasting.
- Based on the latest available products and techniques, the impact on the environment is significantly lower, so the system brings a durable contribution to a cleaner environment.
- High purchase savings of about 40-60% compared with conventional systems.
- Lower investments due to the longer lifetime.
- High cost savings in terms of downtime caused by failure.
- Reduction in cleaning time/costs.
For a short indication of product chemical resistance click here and for more detailed information and demonstration please contact us.